The Power of Language and the Top Ten English Words
by Adrian Frank
The POWER of language is a power that is both mysterious and unequaled in power, really. Is language more mysterious than powerful; or is it more powerful than mysterious?
What do you think?
If you ask me this same question; I would probably say it’s more powerful than mysterious because of what I know the Bible has to say about it.
“Life and death are in the power of the tongue (language)” -Proverbs 18:21
But the very fact that our language has the POWER to SAVE life and DESTROY same sure sounds mysterious also, doesn’t it?
The question whether language is more mysterious than powerful or visa versa is neither here nor there, really. This was just a brief introduction that aptly portrays the power of words and should serve to segue into what comes next.
It never ceases to amaze me exactly how often what we say influences our actions, our successes, and our destinies in this great and abundant life in which we’re all living.
But not just how often language influences all the above; but how much of an IMPACT it can make when the right words are used.
Do want to know what kind of words to use if you would like to make a strong impact and influence people on a GRANDER scale?
Well, here is the most commonly agreed-upon list of the Top 10 most powerful words in the English language:
1. You – comes as no surprise. If you ask, “who is the most important person in the world?”. The answer is, invariably, YOU.
2. Results – Who doesn’t want results, right?
3. Health – is supposed to be especially powerful when it applies to a product or solution, but these aren’t hard and fast rules. What about computer health? Car health? The health of your house? Lots of creative ways to use any of these most powerful words.
4. Guarantee – this one takes out the fear factor. Just be sure to only guarantee things you know you can deliver! If you want to guarantee a project being done on time; you’re better off guaranteeing that “you will love the results”. Can they prove they didn’t love the results? They sure can prove if you’re late on the completion!
5. Discover – who among us doesn’t absolutely love adventure, excitement and expeditious pursuits? Ready to discover some things?
6. Love – the Bible says love conquers all and that God is love.
7. Proven – when selling anything the word proven is a powerful one. Using the word provenin your marketing copy is proven to be effective!
8. Safety – we want love, but also safety. Kinda warm and fuzzy, yeah? Your readers want to be comfortable and cozy. Even if their “masculine side” won’t allow them to admit it. 🙂
9. Save – save or saving is an all time classic. Throw me a lifeline, and SAVE me! SAVE time! SAVE money! SAVE yourselves!
10. New – originality is a must and it is VITAL? Case in point: this blog post is 100% original and 100% NEW. I found these top 10 most powerful words on the Internet with someone else’s commentary next to each word, but this commentary is my own, and it’s original and new! Sincerely hope you enjoyed it! 🙂
So go out there and save lives with the “power of your tongue” and discover the love your readership will have for you if you want to guarantee yourself the kind of results that are proven to infuse your business or personal blog with new health!
Your thoughts on the power of language in your life? Please leave them in the comments below, and share this with a friend or two on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus who can also benefit from the information.God bless you. ~ Adrian and Jocelyn Frank CEO/Owners of Adrian Frank Consulting www.BeEmpoweredHere.com
Click below for more info about a NEW, patented, breakthrough health technology that no other company has, using 1 billion active cultures of good bacteria, in the form of “lacto-spores” that attach themselves to the roots of, and kill bad bacteria, viruses, fungi, cancer, and more. There is half a billion dollars of research and 20 clinical trials backing this. Click here now to discover optimum health.