PhytAlive!, is a comprehensive and very well-balanced liquid nutritional vitamin and mineral supplement, so here are 3 more out of the 61 super fruits, veggies and plants that it contains and what each one does for you and your health.
Because each ingredient has a large number of ways that it helps you, and there are over 60 ingredients in liquid form (the best absorption at the cellular level) in PhytAlive!, here are the next 3 out of 61.
1. Helps to Lose Weight – This fruit is high in dietary fiber and manganese. Fiber aids in slowing down the digestive process so that you will feel full for longer. The trace mineral manganese keeps your metabolic rate high, and thereby burns fat.Click the play button to watch this 40 second funny YouTube video of a cute bunny eating a raspberry:
2. Prevents Macular Degeneration – Three servings of raspberries per day can prove to be a brilliant natural remedy for macular degeneration. Macular degeneration is an age-related medical condition that affects your vision. This leads to a loss of vision in the midpoint of the visual field due to damage to the retina. This can occur in both “dry” and “wet” forms.
3. Prevents Infections and Cancer – As mentioned earlier, raspberries are an excellent antioxidant-laden food that contain ellagic acid. Raspberries efficiently stop undesirable damage to cell membranes by neutralizing free radicals. Ellagic acid is a phytonutrient component of raspberries with key substances like kaempferol, quercetin, and the cyanidin-based molecules called cyanidin-3-rutinoside and cyanidin-3-glucosylrutinoside. These flavonoid molecules are again broken into anthocyanins, which give raspberries their rich, red color. The anthocyanins of raspberries are responsible for their unique antioxidant properties and also some antimicrobial ones. This promptly cuts down the overgrowth of certain bacteria and fungi in the body. These growths often lead to different vaginal infections and sometimes even result in irritable bowel syndrome.
Furthermore, recent studies have suggested that raspberries may have cancer shielding properties. Some research was done with animals that have concluded that raspberries have the potential to obstruct cancer cell proliferation and tumor development in different parts of the body, including the colon.
4. Promotes Optimal Health – Raspberries, blackberries and muscadine grapes all have metalloproteinase enzymes. These are essential for the development and renovation of tissues, however if they are produced in abnormally high amounts, they may act as a catalyst for cancer development. Raspberries have high amounts of vitamin C, riboflavin, folate, magnesium, manganese, niacin, potassium and copper. This makes them a complete fruit to offer overall, healthy prosperity.
5. Strengthens Immune System – Raspberries are rich in effective antioxidants as well phytonutrients. These elements proficiently reinforce your immune system and help your body to fight disease.
6. High Nutrient Value – Other than the outstanding phytonutrient content, raspberries are rich in traditional nutrients, primarily in the antioxidant and B vitamin categories. As mentioned earlier, raspberries are excellent source of manganese and vitamin C, two important antioxidant nutrients that protects the body’s tissue from oxygen-related damage. Raspberries are also good sources of riboflavin, niacin, folate, magnesium, potassium and copper. When complimented with a strong B vitamin and mineral content, raspberries are termed as “excellent” sources of dietary fiber. The nutrient content of raspberries make them a great fruit choice for having a negligible effect on blood sugar level.
7. Promotes Feminine Health – Some documentation has suggested that raspberries are also good specifically for women. They are good for single women, pregnant women, and lactating mothers. Raspberry leaves can be used as herbal teas for single women, which regulate menstrual cycles and decrease excessively heavy menstrual flows. For pregnant women, raspberry tea successfully relieves nausea, prevents hemorrhage, reduces pain and helps in childbirth. For lactating mothers, raspberry tea or eating the fruit will help to increase the production of breast milk.
1. Helps Prevent Cancer – Oranges are rich in citrus limonoids, proven to help fight a number of varieties of cancer including that of the skin, lung, breast, stomach and colon.
2. Prevents Kidney Diseases – Drinking orange juice regularly prevents kidney diseases and reduces the risk of kidney stones.
Note: drink juice in moderate amounts. The high sugar content of fruit juices can cause tooth decay and the high acid content can wear away enamel if consumed in excess.
3. Reduces Risk of Liver Cancer – According to two studies in Japan eating mandarin oranges reduces liver cancer. This may be due in part to vitamin A compounds known as carotenoids.
4. Lowers Cholesterol – Since they’re full of soluble fiber, oranges are helpful in lowering cholesterol.
5. Boosts Heart Health – Oranges are full of potassium, an electrolyte mineral is responsible for helping the heart function well. When potassium levels get too low, you may develop an abnormal heart rhythm, known as an arrhythmia.
6. Lowers Risk of Disease – Oranges are full of vitamin C which protects cells by neutralizing free radicals. Free radicals cause chronic diseases, like cancer and heart disease.
7. Fights Against Viral Infections – Studies show that the abundance of polyphenols in oranges protects against viral infections.
8. Relieves Constipation – Oranges are full of dietary fiber which stimulates digestive juices and relieves constipation.
9. Helps Create Good Vision – Oranges are rich in carotenoid compounds which are converted to vitamin A and help prevent macular degeneration.
10. Regulates High Blood Pressure – The flavonoid hesperidin found in oranges helps regulate high blood pressure and the magnesium in oranges helps maintain blood pressure.
11. Protects Skin – Oranges are full of beta-carotene is a powerful antioxidant protecting the cells from being damage which also protects the skin from free radicals and prevents the signs of aging.
12. Oranges Alkalize the Body – Although oranges are acidic before you digest them, they contain many alkaline minerals that help to balance out the body after they are digested. In this respect, they are similar to lemons which are one of the most alkaline foods available.
13. Provides Smart Carbs – Oranges like all fruits have simple sugars in them, but the orange has a glycemic index of 40. Anything under 55 is considered low. This means as long as you don’t eat a lot of oranges at one time, they won’t spike your blood sugar and cause problems with insulin or weight gain.
Plums neutralize the harmful effects of free radicals and protects against the development of health conditions like asthma, arthritis, heart stroke and cancer. The antioxidants found in this fruit protect the body from free radicals that speed up the ageing process. Zea xanthin, an important dietary cartenoids, selectively absorbs into the retinal were it provides antioxidant and protective UV light filtering functions. These antioxidants are particularly effective in neutralizing destructive oxygen radical called superoxide anion radical and are known to prevent oxygen based damage to fats, such as fats that comprise a substantial portion of the brain cells or neurons. The antioxidants in this fruit also improve memory by neutralizing cell damaging radicals.
1. Digestive System – The compounds, sorbitol and isatin found in plums help to regulate the functioning of the digestive system and relieve constipation.
2. Anti-Inflammatory – Vitamin C in plum helps the body to develop resistance against infectious agents, counter inflammation and free radicals.
3. Eye-Sight – Plums are also good for eye sight and for maintaining healthy mucous membranes and skin. It also protects cholesterol from becoming oxidized by free radicals. Oxidized cholesterol builds up in the arteries to damage blood vessels. Vitamin C in plums is extremely helpful for controlling heart diseases in diabetic patients.
4. Cancer Prevention – Some studies have connected plum to cancer prevention especially of breast, gastrointestinal and respiratory tract cancers. Anthocyanins, reddish blue pigment in this fruit protects against cancer by mopping free radicals. Vitamin A found in plums is also known to protect from oral and cavity cancer. Plums are particularly good in preventing breast cancer.
The antioxidants power of plum and their phytonutrients cease the development of breast cancer cells without killing healthy cells.
5. Heart Health – Plums also help in maintaining the heart health. It contains antioxidants that help to get rid of the free radicals and prevent cholesterol oxidation. Cholesterol oxidation is a threat to healthy blood vessel which may eventually lead to a number of heart diseases such as heart stroke and high cholesterol. It contains potassium which is an important component of cell and body fluids that help in controlling heart rate and blood pressure. It also prevents platelet clotting which may result in disease like Arthrosclerosis, high blood pressure, stroke and coronary heart disease. It also maintains a level of healthy blood pressure. Fibre in plums helps to lower cholesterol levels. Plums also contain vitamin B6 which prevents homocysteine levels and reduces the possibility of heart attack.
6. Bowel Health – Both plums and prunes are known to be effective natural laxative and can help to maintain regular bowel habits.
7. Macular Degeneration – Plums can also help to protect against macular degeneration. Eating 3 servings of this fruit daily can lower the risk of developing age related macular degeneration. Try adding diced plums to your morning cereals or salads.
8. Iron Absorption – Plums and prunes have the increased ability to absorb iron in the body. This ability is due to the high vitamin C content in this fruit. Iron in plum is highly required for red blood cells formation. It improves blood circulation in the body and prevents anaemia.
9. Detoxifying Agents – It also removes toxins and prevents constipation leading to lose weight naturally. Plum is rich in fibre and antioxidants which aid proper digestion and good metabolism. It contains citric acid which prevents tiredness and cramps. It also improves liver and gastrointestinal function.
Thus eating plums or drinking plum juice regularly will help you to shed those extra pounds easily.
10. Low Glycemic – Plums rank quite low in glycemic index, so eating plums controls the blood sugar level and reduces the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. The phytonutrients found in plums control the release of glucose into the blood after you have just eaten your meal and regulate insulin spike between the meals. So it is recommended that diabetic patients should incorporate plums in their diet as it will not worsen the situation and will keep them healthy.
11. Soluble Fibre – The soluble fibre in plums also helps to lower cholesterol by soaking up extra bile in the intestine and then excreting it. Bile is made in the liver to digest fat. When the body excretes bile, along with fibre, the liver makes use of cholesterol in the body to make more bile thereby lowering the amount in circulation in the body. Soluble fibre also inhabits the amount of cholesterol manufactured by the liver in the first place.
12. Strong Immune System – Plums also assist the body in making healthy tissues and strong immune system. It prevents cold and flu and is helpful to people who suffer from recurrent infections.
13. Bone Health – Several researches have concluded that eating plums boosts bone health, especially of post menopausal women. It reverses bone loss due to rich amount of penoic and flavonoids compounds. It has the higher bone mineral density in the spine and forearms. It also contains boron which plays an important role in ossification and actively participates in the preservation of bone density and general upkeep of your bones.
14. Rich in Magnesium – The richness of Magnesium in plums is necessary for muscle contraction and nervous impulses.
16. Natural Diuretic – Plums also have diuretic and detoxifying effect on the body.
To discover more about PhytAlive! that contains the 3 above super fruits and over 60 other super fruits, veggies and plants in liquid form, contact me now.
God Bless You!Adrian Frank 206-261-7348 BeEmpoweredHere@Gmail.com