PhytAlive!, is a comprehensive and very well-balanced liquid nutritional vitamin and mineral supplement, so here are 3 more out of the 61 super fruits, veggies and plants that it contains and what each one does for you and your health.
Because each ingredient has a large number of ways that it helps you, and there are over 60 ingredients in liquid form (the best absorption at the cellular level) in PhytAlive!, here are the next 3 out of 61.
1. Low in Calories – Blueberries are very low in calories. 100 g fresh berries provide only 57 calories. However, they possess notable health benefiting plant-nutrients such as soluble dietary fiber, minerals, vitamins, and pigment anti-oxidants that contribute immensely towards optimum health and wellness.Click the play button below to watch this interesting YouTube video about blueberries:
2. High Anti-Oxidant – Blueberries are among the highest anti-oxidant value fruits. The ORAC value of 100 g fresh blueberry is 5562 TE (Trolex equivalents). Their antioxidant value is largely derived from poly-phenolic antho-cyanidin compounds such as chlorogenic acid, tannins, myricetin, quercetin and kaempferol.
3. Rich in Flavonoids – In addition, these berries have other flavonoid anti-oxidants such as carotene-β, lutein and zea-xanthin.
4. Cancer Protection – Altogether, the phyto-chemical compounds in the blueberry help rid off harmful oxygen-derived free radicals from the body, and thereby, protect the human body against cancers, aging, degenerative diseases, and infections.
5. Anti-Diabetes – Further research studies suggest that chlorogenic acid in these berries help lower blood sugar levels and control blood-glucose levels in type-II diabetes mellitus condition.
6. Rich in Vitamins – Fresh blueberries contain a small amount of vitamin C, vitamin A and vitamin E. Altogether these vitamins work as potent anti-oxidants, which help limit free radical mediated injury to the body.
7. Increased Energy – Blueberries also contain a small amount of B-complex group of vitamins such as niacin, pyridoxine, folates and pantothenic acid. It contains very good amounts of vitamin B-6, niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid and folic acid. These vitamins are acting as co-factors help the body metabolize carbohydrates, protein, and fats.
8. Rich in Minerals – Furthermore, they contain a good amount of minerals like potassium, manganese, copper, iron and zinc. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure. Manganese is used by the body as a co-factor for the antioxidant enzyme, superoxide dismutase. Copper is required for the production of red blood cells. Iron is required for red blood cell formation.
1. Prevent Heart Disease and Cancer – Cherries, known as a “super-fruit”, are packed with antioxidants called anthocyanins which aid in the reduction of heart disease and cancer.
2. Help Regulate Sleep – Cherries are one of the few food sources that contain melatonin, an antioxidant that helps regulate heart rhythms and the body’s sleep cycles.
3. Rich in Beta Carotene – Cherries are an excellent source of beta carotene (vitamin A). In fact they contain 19 times more beta carotene than blueberries and strawberries.
4. Assorted Vitamins and Minerals – Cherries are rich in vitamins C, E, potassium, magnesium, iron, folate and fiber.
5. Brain Health – Cherries are referred to as “brain food”, aiding in brain health and in the prevention of memory loss.
6. Anti-inflammatory – Because cherries contain anthocyanins, they can reduce inflammation and symptoms of arthritis and gout.
7. Prevent Diabetes – Eating cherries reduces the risk of diabetes.
8. Digestive Health/Fiber Rich – Cherries are a good source of fiber which is important for digestive health.
9. Weight Management – Cherries are a great snack or dessert choice important for weight-maintenance.
10. Pain Reduction – Because of their powerful anti-inflammatory benefits, cherries are said to reduce pain and joint soreness for runners and athletes after workouts.
1. Regenerate Cells – Pomegranate protects the epidermis and dermis by encouraging skin cell regeneration, aiding in the repair of tissues, healing wounds and encouraging circulation to skin that is healing.
2. Protect from the Sun – Consuming pomegranate provides the skin with compounds that help to protect against free radical damage which can cause sun damage, cancer and sunburn. The oil of a pomegranate contains the antioxidant ellagic acid that can help to inhibit skin tumors to protect the body from skin cancer.
3. Slow Aging – Pomegranates can help to prevent hyperpigmentation, age spots, fine lines and wrinkles that are often caused by sun damage.
Produce Youthful Skin. Because pomegranates help to soften the skin and produce additional elastin and collagen it can make your skin look more firm, smooth and youthful.
4. Help with Dry Skin – Pomegranates are often added to skin care products because they have a molecular structure that can penetrate deep layers of most skin types to provide additional moisture.
5. Use for Oily or Combination Skin – Oily or combination skin types that are acne prone can use pomegranate to sooth these outbreaks and minimize burns or scarring that can occur during breakouts.
6. Eliminate Free Radicals – The high levels of antioxidants like hydrolysable tannins or polyphenols in pomegranates help to minimize the effects of free radicals and remove free radicals from the body.
7. Protect Cardiovascular Health – Pomegranate juice can act as a blood thinner and helps to remove plaque from the arteries that will help to minimize the risk of atherosclerosis. Consuming pomegranate juice can help lower LDL cholesterol and increase HDL cholesterol to improve heart health and reduce the risk of cardiovascular problems.
8. Fight Cancer – The antioxidants in pomegranates are effective in clearing away some types of cancer, including breast, prostate and skin cancers.
9. Improve Bone Quality – The enzyme inhibitors in pomegranate juice can help to prevent damage to the cartilage. It can also help to control cartilage degeneration to prevent osteoarthritis.
10. Boost Digestive Condition – Pomegranate juice helps to secrete enzymes with anti-bacterial properties that aid digestion and help to fight off hemorrhoids, nausea, dysentery, intestinal parasites, piles and diarrhea. You can also use pomegranate juice as a laxative to treat constipation.
11. Increase Appetite – Children that do not have a strong appetite can drink a glass of pomegranate juice to get an appetite stimulant.
12. Cure Anemia – The high amounts of iron in pomegranates will raise hemoglobin levels in your blood to help correct anemia.
13. Reduce Inflammation – The anti-inflammatory properties of pomegranates stems from its high vitamin C content that will help to manage asthma, sore throat, cough and wheezing.
14. Promote Blood Circulation – Pomegranates are often used to help relieve blood clots and can help to create a more youthful appearance.
15. Help Lose Weight – People are finding that pomegranates have a natural property that provides you with additional energy and cleanse the body, making it easier to lose weight.
16. Decrease Risk of Impotency – Those that have a risk of prostate cancer, impotency or atherosclerosis can consume the pomegranate juice to reduce these risk. The high antioxidants will help to manage arteriosclerosis that can lead to impotency and increase your risk of prostate cancer.
17. Treat Prostate Cancer – Consuming pomegranates has been found to reduce prostate specific antigen in clinical trials. Research is ongoing to see if pomegranates can be used to treat people that already have localized prostate cancer. During these trials the juice was found to inhibit the growth of the cancer cells and lower its risk of metastasizing. The high phytochemicals in the juice seem to have a distinct effect on delaying and stabilizing the growth of PSA in men.
18. Aid in Pregnancy – Pomegranate juice is high in niacin, folic acid, potassium, calcium, vitamin C, iron and fiber that help to maintain a pregnant woman’s health and encourage cell growth. Consuming pomegranate wine instead of alcoholic beverages helps to curb the craving for these hazardous materials while preventing the damage that often comes with consuming alcohol while pregnant. Consuming pomegranate juice during pregnancy has also been fund to reduce cramps and sleep difficulties that often appear during pregnancy. It has also been found to increase blood flow to the baby which reduce she risk of brain damage.
19. Inhibit Breast Cancer – Studies have found that the ellagitannins in pomegranate juice will prevent estrogen responsive breast cancer cells from growing. This phytochemical inhibits aromatase that is used to create estrogen, increasing your risk of breast cancer.
To discover more about PhytAlive! that contains the 3 above super fruits and over 60 other super fruits, veggies and plants in liquid form, contact me now.
God Bless You!Adrian Frank 206-261-7348 BeEmpoweredHere@Gmail.com