PhytAlive!, is a comprehensive and very well-balanced liquid nutritional vitamin and mineral supplement, so here are 3 more out of the 61 super fruits, veggies and plants that it contains and what each one does for you and your health.
Because each ingredient has a large number of ways that it helps you, and there are over 60 ingredients in liquid form (the best absorption at the cellular level) in PhytAlive!, here are the next 3 out of 61.
1. Antioxidant Rich – High ORAC food that can raise the antioxidant power of human blood 10 – 25%.Click the play button below on this Fascinating YouTube Video to see a short demonstration of what Goji can do for you in the blood:
2. Carotenoid Rich – The richest and most complete spectrum of antioxidant carotenoids of all known food with more beta carotene than carrots, vitamin A, and zeaxanthin (protects the eyes).
3. Rich in B-Vitamins – B-complex vitamins (for converting food into energy).
4. Rich in Vitamin C – Vitamin C (500 times more per ounce than found in oranges).
5. Rich in Vitamin E – Vitamin E (very rarely found in fruits, usually only found in grains, seeds, and nuts.)
6. Selenium and Germanium Source – Excellent source of selenium and germanium (used in a number of clinical trials involving cancer patients). Also selenium and germanium are known to help prevent cancer, are anti-aging and immune boosting.
7. Plenty of Trace Minerals – 21 trace minerals (including germanium – rarely found in foods).
8. Contains Linoleic Acid – Linoleic-acid is found to lower body fat, support increases in lean body mass, and enhance immune function.
9. Stress, Low Energy Relief – In Oriental medicine, the Goji Berry is said to correct “chi deficiencies” such as low energy, insomnia, heart palpitations, and anxiety.
10. Anti-Aging – Polysaccharides (which fortify the immune system) including a powerful anti-aging agent which stimulates the secretion of rejuvenative human growth hormones by the pituitary gland.
11. Amino Acids – 18 amino acids (the building blocks of protein) including all eight that are essential for life.
12. Protein – More protein than whole wheat (13% more), the Goji Berry displays an insulin-like action that is effective in fat decomposition.
13. Anti-Inflammatory – Goji contains a good amount of Beta-Sitosterol which is an anti-inflammatory agent known to lower cholesterol and used to treat sexual impotence and prostate enlargement.
14. Fatty Acids – Essential Fatty Acids are also naturally occurring in Goji berry and are required for the body’s production of hormones and for the smooth functioning of the brain and nervous system.
15. Heart Health/Blood Pressure – Cyperone, that benefits the heart and blood pressure, alleviates menstrual discomfort, and has been used in the treatment of cervical cancer, is also naturally occurring in the Goji Berry.
16. Anti-Fungal and Anti-Bacterial – Solavetivone in Goji is a powerful anti-fungal and anti-bacterial compound.
17. Leukemia and Hepatitis B Treatment – Goji also has Physalein, which is a natural compound that is active against all major types of Leukemia, with broad-spectrum anti-cancer effect, and is often used as a treatment for Hepatitis B.
18. Heart Disease Risk Prevention – Betaine helps reduce levels of homocysteine a prime risk factor in heart disease; and protects cellular DNA.
1. Fights Cancer – Hibiscus is a flower that is rich in antioxidants. That is why having hibiscus tea or extracts is a naturally preventive measure against cancer.
2. Cures Cold – Hibiscus is rich in Vitamin C and thus it has the capacity to cure cure minor cold related infections like sore throat, cough and headache.
3. Boosts Energy – As the antioxidants in hibiscus help to repair free radical damage, your energy levels naturally go up.
4. Calms Hot Flashes – Women who are going through the tough hormonal period of menopause might use the health benefits of hibiscus. Hibiscus can help soothe hot flashes.
5. Slows Aging – The antioxidants in hibiscus not only help to fight cancer but also also slow down the aging of your cells. As a result, it may be the secret to eternal youth.
6. Cures Acne – Hibiscus has many natural anti-inflammatory substances and also Vitamin C that can stop the growth of acne and even clear the marks left by it.
7. Boosts Immunity – One of the main health benefits of hibiscus flower is that it helps to boost the level of immunity in your body.
8. Maintains Fluid Balance – According to ancient Ayurvedic science, having hibiscus flower extracts can help to maintain the fluid balance in your body. It was once used as a cure for oedema or excess water retention in the body.
9. Speeds Up Metabolism – Vitamin C has a very essential place in the digestive system. And as hibiscus is rich in Vitamin C, it helps to increase the rate of metabolism.
10. Stops Hair Fall – Hibiscus oil is extremely beneficial for the hair. Applying hibiscus oil to your hair ensures that your hair grows strong from the roots and stops breaking up easily.
11. Lowers Cholesterol – The antioxidants in hibiscus are very similar to those found in red wine. It is heart healthy as it helps to lower cholesterol levels.
12. Maintains Body Temperature – According to ancient African medicine, having hibiscus flower extracts regulates the body temperature. It helps to flush out excess body heat in summers.
13. Darken Hair Color – The hibiscus essence oil can actually help you darken your hair colour. In fact, it is natural remedy against greying hair.
1. Healthy Skin – Tomatoes make your skin look great. Beta-carotene, also found in carrots and sweet potatoes, helps protect skin against sun damage. Tomatoes’ lycopene also makes skin less sensitive to UV light damage, a leading cause of fine lines and wrinkles.
2. Strong Bones – Tomatoes build strong bones.The vitamin K and calcium in tomatoes are both very good for strengthening and repairing bones.
Lycopene also has been shown to improve bone mass, which is a great way to fight osteoporosis.
3. Fight Cancer – Tomatoes are a natural cancer fighter. Lycopene (again!) can reduce the risk of several cancers, including prostate, cervical, mouth, pharynx, throat, esophagus, stomach, colon, rectal, prostate and ovarian cancer. Tomatoes’ antioxidants (vitamins A and C) fight the free radicals which can cause cell damage.
4. Blood Sugar – Tomatoes can keep your blood sugar in balance. Tomatoes are a very good source of chromium, which helps to regulate blood sugar.
5. Vision – Tomatoes can improve your vision. The vitamin A that tomatoes provide can improve vision and help prevent night blindness. Recent research shows that consuming tomatoes may help reduce the risk of macular degeneration, a serious and irreversible eye condition.
6. Hair – Tomatoes will even make your hair look better.The vitamin A found in tomatoes works to make hair strong and shiny. (Sorry, tomatoes cannot help much with thinning hair—but they will make the hair you have look better!)
7. Prevent Kidney and Gall Stones – Tomatoes can help prevent kidney stones and gallstones. Some studies suggest that kidney and gall stones are less likely to form in people who eat tomatoes without the seeds.
8. Chronic Pain – Tomatoes can reduce chronic pain. If you are one of the millions of people who deal with mild to moderate chronic pain (such as from arthritis or back pain), tomatoes may be a pain-buster. Tomatoes are high in bioflavonoids and carotenoids, which are known anti-inflammatory agents.
Chronic pain often involves chronic inflammation, so attacking the inflammation is a good way to fight the chronic pain. (Many commercial drugs that fight pain are actually anti-inflammatory drugs.)
9. Lose Weight – Tomatoes can help you lose weight. If you are on a sensible diet and exercise plan, build lots of tomatoes into your everyday eating. They make a great snack and can be used to “bulk up” salads, casseroles, sandwiches and other meals. Because tomatoes contain lots of water and fiber, they are what Weight Watchers calls a “filling food,” one of those foods that fills you up fast without adding a lot of calories or fat.
To discover more about PhytAlive! that contains the 3 above super fruits and over 60 other super fruits, veggies and plants in liquid form, contact me now.
God Bless You!Adrian Frank 206-261-7348 BeEmpoweredHere@Gmail.com