- What is Peak Performance, and What Can it Do For You?
- Did They Just OliGO There?
- The Epitome of Stupidity
- A NEW Word! Have you yet heard of a “Toucheption” in Professional Football? Would you say it was the Green Bay Packers or Seattle Seahawks who completed the “Toucheption”? ;)
- The Happiest of People, Talk More
- Business Coaching
- Inspiration and Motivation
- Internet Security
- Personal Coaching
- Social Media
Tag Archives: beta glucans
The video embedded below demonstrates the plenteous and comprehensive live testing that has been done on our ProBiotic, ImmuniPro, that utilizes the patented “LactoSpore” Technology.
One of the biggest things about ImmuniPro that makes it so effective and why we’re seeing so many great results (this video here shares results in the form of live trials and lab tests, and only on PhytAlive! – ImmuniPro test results are forthcoming very soon) is that ImmuniPro uses “sporogenes”, essentially meaning, the good bacteria is in spore form. Continue reading