- What is Peak Performance, and What Can it Do For You?
- Did They Just OliGO There?
- The Epitome of Stupidity
- A NEW Word! Have you yet heard of a “Toucheption” in Professional Football? Would you say it was the Green Bay Packers or Seattle Seahawks who completed the “Toucheption”? ;)
- The Happiest of People, Talk More
- Business Coaching
- Inspiration and Motivation
- Internet Security
- Personal Coaching
- Social Media
Tag Archives: blogs
When I first started blogging online, 2 years ago, I was like many of you: I didn’t know what to say!
And that made me sad. I had wanted to blog for quite a few years. But, I stared at that mean, blank, white screen, wondering if the first few words should be “the car swerved…”, “why does…”, or “how to…”, not knowing what I should blog about. Do I really have anything to say that people like to hear? Continue reading