- What is Peak Performance, and What Can it Do For You?
- Did They Just OliGO There?
- The Epitome of Stupidity
- A NEW Word! Have you yet heard of a “Toucheption” in Professional Football? Would you say it was the Green Bay Packers or Seattle Seahawks who completed the “Toucheption”? ;)
- The Happiest of People, Talk More
- Business Coaching
- Inspiration and Motivation
- Internet Security
- Personal Coaching
- Social Media
Tag Archives: mlm
I’m sitting here, at 1:30AM, in the morning in a contented mood. Why? Because, while I couldn’t sleep, but the reason for not being able to sleep is a good one… Continue reading
“You don’t pay the price of success, you enjoy the price of success” – Zig Ziglar Don’t you just LOVE the way Zig Ziglar words things? Zig Ziglar said it best. The “price” of success, as it’s so often called, … Continue reading
What is the “gold rush analogy”? I was chatting with a good friend on Facebook the other day who is in a traditional MLM. A really good one, actually, one of the best. As the central idea of MLM (or … Continue reading
Quote in the picture: Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. – Marilyn Vos Savant While the above picture isn’t totally relevant to our topic here, I felt you, as one of … Continue reading