This LIQUID complete nutritional foundation, namely PhytAlive!, is exceptionally comprehensive and well-balanced so here are the first 3 out of the 61 ingredients in it, and what each one does for you and your health.
Because each ingredient has a large number of ways that it helps you, and there are over 60 ingredients in liquid form (the best absorption at the cellular level) in PhytAlive!, here are the first 3 out of 61.
1. Fights Cancer – Antioxidants like quercetin, isoquercitrin, astragalin, fisetin, gallic acid and methylgallat present in mango protect the body against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers.Click the play button to watch this 1 minute funny YouTube video of a cute baby eating a sour mango:
2. Lower Cholesterol – Mango has high levels of vitamin C, pectin and fibres that help to lower serum cholesterol levels.
3. Skin Cleanser – Mangoes help you unclog your pores and add freshness to the face. Mangoes are applicable to any skin type.
4. Alkalises the Body – Mango is rich in tartaric acid, malic acid and traces of citric acid that primarily help in maintaining the alkali reserve of the body.
5. Weight Loss – Mango has a lot of vitamins and nutrients that help the body feel fuller. Also, the fibrous fruit boosts the digestive function of the body by burning additional calories, helping in weight loss.
6. Aphrodisiac and Men’s Virility – Mango has aphrodisiac qualities, and increases virility in men.
7. Eye Care – One cup of sliced mangoes equals 25% intake of your daily need of vitamin A. Mangoes help in promoting good eye sight, fights dry eyes and also prevent night blindness.
8. Helps in Digestion – Mango contains enzymes that aid the breaking down of protein. The fibrous nature of mango also aids digestion and elimination.
9. Strengthens Immune System – The combination of naturally occurring Vitamin C, Vitamin A and 25 different kinds of carotenoids keep your immune system healthy.
10. Aids Concentration and Memory – The glutamine acid found in mangoes aid in boosting memory and maintaining cellular life.
11. Rich in Iron – Mangoes are a great natural solution for people suffering from anemia. Menopausal women will increase their iron and calcium simultaneously as iron helps the body absorb more calcium as well.
1. Anti-inflammatory – contains bromelain, an antioxidant naturally occurring in pineapple juice.
2. Digestive aid – aids in digestion in the body.
3. Natural antioxidant/immune system booster – pineapple juice is full of Vitamin C.
4. Energy booster – naturally contains Vitamin B6 and thiamine which stabilizes your body’s blood sugar and helps convert carbs into energy.
5. Kidney health – naturally contains potassium which helps promote your body’s kidney function.
6. Blood sugar regulation – pineapple juice is helpful in regards to your blood sugar, as it plays a vital role in the conversion of blood sugar to energy.
7. Menstrual disorder relief – the naturally occurring bromelain is said to help with menstrual cramps.
8. Sore throat relief – Bromelain is also helpful to relieve sore throats, colds and asthma.
9. Better skin – Pineapple juice is helpful in the care of skin in various ways. It is a good acne treatment, and also helps to heal wounds quickly, as the enzymes that are in this juice are known for that type of healing. The synthesis of collagen, which is helpful in providing the necessary elasticity of the skin, is helped from drinking pineapple juice. Skin wrinkling is cause by the lack of collagen, as well as rapid aging. So, drink pineapple juice to stay looking young and beautiful.
1. Treats Cancer – Papaya juice is claimed to be quite effective in treating cancer, especially colon cancer. Healthy colon cells are sealed out from cancer cells by the high amounts of fiber, thereby reducing the risk of cancer. Papaya also has lycopene naturally occurring in it that also prevents cancer.
2. Adds Glow to the Skin – The pulp of Papaya can be used as a face pack to prevent pores from clogging and pimples from forming. The enzyme papain helps to dissolve dead skin cells.
3. Treats Gastric Problems & Indigestion – This enzyme papain also gives relief from indigestion and gastric issues.
4. Reduces Constipation – Constipation is minimized because of the high fiber content in Papaya.
5. Prevents Heart Stroke – Research has shown that papaya is very effective in preventing stroke and high blood pressure.
6. Treats Irregular Menstruation – Papaya helps in promoting a regular flow and easing menstrual cramps.
7. Cures Respiratory Inflammation – Papaya juice taken on a daily basis helps in reducing respiratory organ inflammation.
8. Good Anthelmintic – Papaya is known to have anthelmintic properties, and aids in expelling worms in your intestines.
9. Boost Immune Levels – Papaya is rich in Vitamin A and C. Hence, it boosts the immunity levels of the body especially when a person is suffering from fever and cold.
To discover more about PhytAlive! that contains the 3 above super fruits and over 60 other super fruits, veggies and plants in liquid form, contact me now.
God Bless You!Adrian Frank 206-261-7348 BeEmpoweredHere@Gmail.com